Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The world loses a hero

As some of you might have noticed, I had to cancel my grand appearance at the Melbourne Comic-Con.

Who am I kidding? I was going as a fan. Nobody noticed.

Anyway, I canceled the trip not because I was being lazy or anti-social, although I've been accused of one of those a time or two. I canceled because of an unexpected death in the family. 

The world lost one of its best a few weeks ago, and southern California is a little darker now as a result. 

Good travels on the other side, Dr. Phil Humber. If you approach the afterlife the way you did life, you'll make every second count and enjoy all it has to offer. We'll hold the fort in your absence, but the smiles won't be as easy to come by for many. You will be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment