Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Site, Same Guy

Twice now, the subject of my new book has come up in conversation, and twice now I've shared a link to my website only to find the thing close to useless on a mobile platform. Well, blast it, you don't have to tell me three times. I may forget once (OK, usually a second time too), but eventually I'll have the presence of mind to write myself a little to-do note, and then you can stick a fork in that problem; it's done.

Well, within a reasonable amount of time. Reasonable by my distracted standards. Unless I lose that note. In that case we're back at square one.

Point is, I needed a new site that met my stringent parameters: easily customizable, hosted for free, responsive or mobile-friendly, free, accessed by a short and custom URL, and free. Blogger had me covered.

Welcome to the new site.

That was for me. Welcome to you too though.

No comments:

Post a Comment